Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Up before the Sun

So, I'm awake a lot earlier than usual. DH had to go to work at 6am, so the alarm went off at 5am. I'm annoyed because I asked him last night to be quiet when he gets up, but he wasn't.

The alarm went off and in my sleep, I was nudging him to get up. I didn't want to wake up because I wanted to take my temps at 7 as I always do. He gets out of bed, goes into the bathroom, turns on the light and goes to the toilet - with the door open!! So I grabbed my BBT, took my temperature and got up.

I know he wasn't trying to be inconsiderate - he's not a great morning person anyway, so waking up so early is a big thing for him. But, he annoyed me, and he knows it.

As well as being tired, I'm feeling nauseous. I keep getting extra saliva in my mouth and I get that horrible 'I'm about to throw up' feeling. So far, I haven't thrown up (thank God, I hate throwing up!) but the nausea is definitely there.

I'm on DPO9 and can't wait for the next few days to pass so that I can POAS.

I'm going to try to wait til Feb 1st to test. It'll be DH's first 'official' day at work so he won't be home. I've decided that if I get a BFP (I will, I will, I will!) that I won't tell him til he gets home. I'll go and get him something from the baby shop around the corner - something to let him know that it was a BFP!

Please Lord, let this be our cycle!

The dogs have been driving me mad. They've always loved to cuddle, but this is now getting ridiculous. At night, when we go to bed, they give me zero space in the bed. The big boy has started sleeping in between my legs with his head on my tummy and the big girl now tries to lay beside me - and if not, she tries to lay on me. I love them, but they've become so needy and I don't know why! Maybe another pregnancy sign?

I've noticed for the past few days that I've had an upset stomach in the mornings. I really don't know why - I'm not eating anything that I don't normally. Anyone else had this prior to a BFP?

I'll sign off now, with my last words being begging: Please scatter us with baby dust and keep your fingers and toes crossed that this is our cycle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment