Sunday, January 17, 2010

Better but Bloated

So, DH and I had a good day yesterday.

When he woke up, I made him pancakes {the way to a man's heart is through his stomach}. We talked a bit and I showed him my FF chart, which helped him understand stuff a little better. Although the overall assessment was that it was all too confusing for him (his words) LOL.



We lazed around and watched movies all day and we got in a surprising BD session in the afternoon, which I wasn't expecting.

In the evening, we went out to eat. It's been ages since we ate out, so I suggested it might be nice. We went to the Rainforest Cafe and it was a nice experience - overall. I'd started feeling bloated about an hour before we left the house. I was uncomfortable and I'd had mild cramps and twinges all day long. I didn't eat a lot at the restaurant, because I was so uncomfortable.



We walked around the mall for a bit - hoping that it'd ease my bloated-ness. It didn't really help, and I was so ready to go home. We got home and I don't even think the front door had closed before I'd undone my jeans!

We went up to bed and put a film in, but we didn't get to see a lot of it, because another surprise BD session happened. {I'm not complaining, at all.} It surprised me, because it seems like my sex drive has increased. {I'm guessing DH isn't complaining at all, either}.

On the drive home, DH was talking to me about the things we'd do if I get pregnant this cycle. I haven't shared my 'special feeling' with him this month, because I don't want to get his hopes up. But I do feel different this cycle. {Please God, don't let me be reading too much into it}.

So, please scatter lots of baby dust my way. According to FF, I'm 6DPO. I'm praying that this is the month...

No comments:

Post a Comment