Monday, January 25, 2010

Positive Thinking

First, let me start with the great news. I mentioned last week that DH went for a job interview. Well, they rang him yesterday and told him he got the job. He was super excited! I knew that he'd get it though - I just had a feeling. (Side note: I still have my good feeling, so it wasn't about that)


I was playing around online earlier and came across this thing called Chinese Sticks. Apparently, you ask the sticks a question and then you get your answer. I decided to play around with it and asked, "Am I pregnant?" It responded with a "It is certain". While I take it all with a very large pinch of salt, I'm also grinning at the answer. I'm gonna play around with it some more later and see what else it will 'reveal'.

So, I'm now 8DPO and the days are taking longer and longer to pass. I actually went out yesterday and got a pregnancy test, but I haven't used it yet. {I'm surprised at my will power. It's sitting on the table in front of me and has been there since yesterday, and I haven't even had the urge to POAS!} I know that using it now won't give me a for-sure answer. I know it's likely to come up negative, because I'm early. I'm probably gonna test on Feb 1st. AF should be here by the 30/31, so if I wait til the 1st, then I'm officially late for AF.

I keep getting cramps that sort of remind me of AF cramps, so every time, I run to the bathroom to check. No sign of the wicked witch yet {stay away!}. My temps are also good, they've all stayed pretty high. I've had the worst upset stomach though, the last two mornings. My scent of smell is increasing daily - a good sign but not a good symptom LOL. Normally I can't ever smell very much, which doesn't bother me - it means I can't smell the dogs farts (unless they're lethal) etc, etc. But now I can smell everything. I can smell the hint of a fart, I can smell DH's breath (luckily, it rarely smells bad LOL), I can smell everything!

Surprisingly, I can smell all this and I have the sniffles. I don't feel like I'm getting sick, but my nose is being difficult - hopefully another sign!

I now need to fast forward time!! The TWW seems even longer this time around.

I told myself I wouldn't get my hopes up this cycle, but I can't shake this feel-good warm feeling in my belly and even when I tell myself, 'Don't get excited.' I can feel the excitement bubbling away inside me. I really do have a good feeling about this cycle.

I know that if I do end up getting AF, I'm going to be crushed. I'm trying to tell myself that it's part of TTC and that sometimes it takes awhile, but I just know if it's not this cycle, I'm gonna cry - a lot.

But enough of the negative - it's all about being positive this cycle! Come on BFP!!! We're all ready and waiting for you - there's a huge 'Welcome' party planned for you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment