Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ready, Set, Go!

First, I should introduce myself. I go by C on the internet (don't want to put my real name out there, really). I'm 27 and am married. We officially got married in July last year, but we had the big party in October with all our friends and family.

In July last year, DH (darling hubby) and I had an oopsie. We thought I was pregnant and were actually really excited at the thought. Unfortunately, I wasn't, but it made us realise that we want a baby, so ever since, we've been trying.

I joined a few pregnancy boards and joined in with the ladies, moaning about the 2WW (2 week wait) and combing through any possible symptoms. Then in September, AF (Aunt Flo, or period) was late. I was on pins and needles, but it turned out that stress had made my body skip a period. It sucked, and I withdrew from the boards quite a lot because it had started to upset me. I found that I was obsessing too much and needed a break.

Now it's a new year and I'm back on a few of the boards. I had a full check up in December and the Doctor told me everything was perfect. I got some Pre-Seed and a thermometer and was ready to really get started with the trying. So, now I'm ready. Officially we're on cycle #6 but in my mind, it's the first cycle for us because this time, we're determined to do it right.

I am grasping to understand the temping situation and charting, but I'm trying. We're BD (baby-dancing) every two days since AF stopped. In a few days, I'll be getting closer to my fertile period, so I'm crossing everything that can be crossed that this time, it'll happen for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment