Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sleeping & Eating

As I sit and type, I have to stop occasionally and sit very still. The nausea is bad this morning. I still haven't thrown up (Thank God) but the nausea is getting worse every day. Mix that with some nice heartburn, and I'm feeling lovely!

You know what though? I'm not actually complaining. Overall, I feel pretty good.

Yesterday DH and I decided to get out of the house. We went to the shops and I loaded up on books.
 
 
Yes, I went a little mad in the book store. But I love to read and I'm sure I'll be done reading these books in no time. We even got DH a book (The Be Prepared one above). DH is not a reader. He can't remember the last time he read an entire book. But he's really enjoying this book (He said because it's got pictures too! LOL) and says that it's teaching him a lot.

We then decided to go to the movies. We haven't been in a while and thought we should go. We got tickets for the 4:45 showing of Did You Hear About The Morgans? and went off to have a late lunch at an Indian restaurant. I was starving by the time we sat down, and boy, did I eat. I overate (which left me feeling quite uncomfortable!). But the food was good!

We get to the cinema, and I sit back in the chair (we opted for the more expensive cinema that has Lazy Boys for chairs!). I kicked my flip-flops off, pushed my seat back and promptly fell asleep. What? I slept through a lot of the movie and only woke up because my arm had pins and needles. DH just laughed at me.

Today I'm planning on seeing a few girlfriends. One knows about the pregnancy, the other doesn't. I haven't made up my mind yet whether I'm gonna tell the other girlfriend yet, even after she sent me a message on Facebook saying, "I have a feeling you're pregnant. If I find out you are and you didn't tell me, I'll cause a scene" LOL I love my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment