Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's a whole other world

So for this cycle, I started temping. I've never temped before and I actually thought that I'd suck at it - I'm not the greatest morning person, and I thought I'd have forgotten to do it a whole bunch of times by now. Surprisingly, I've stuck to it - except for one day when we'd been out really late and had a few drinks.

But, I don't understand it, at all. I'm still doing it, and putting it on my FF chart, but I really just don't understand it. My temps seem to be all over the place - never consistent. Ugh! I guess I'll work it out, somehow.

Anyone care to have a look? Fertilty Friend chart

Yesterday, I was in a weird mood. Not quite in a bad mood, but not in a good mood either. DH wanted to go the cinema, so I said yes. We got there, and the lines were insanely long. Our movie wasn't starting for another hour and a half, so we went to Starbucks, figuring that by the time we got back, the lines wouldn't be as bad. We head back there, and the lines are longer than before. I have very little patience at the best of times, so I looked at him and said, 'If we stand in that line, we're going to miss the beginning of the movie. So what's the point? I don't want to really be standing in that line.' He huffed off, mumbling that he was going to go to another cinema, by himself.

I got a little mad. I'm wary of spending money like we're rich right now, because we're not working at the moment. Yes, we're ok financially, but if we just spend and spend, we won't be. Yes, a cinema outing for us wouldn't ruin the bank, but as we were leaving, DH stops and buys a Playstation 3 game. That's possibly the third one we've bought in the last two weeks. So I rode home in silence, and I guess he realised what was up, because he couldn't have been sweeter at home, cooking me dinner and being all nice.

Anyway, it's a new day, the sun is shining and I'm (assuming) getting closer to the big O. Let's make a baby! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment