Saturday, January 16, 2010

TTC Blues

So, I think TTC is starting to get to my DH. The last few days he's been pretty quiet, and last night, we went to BD and it didn't go according to plan.

I was a little upset, as according to online calculators, yesterday was my most fertile day.

He apologised and apologised and I told him not to worry. I didn't want to stress him out any more than he already was.

He admitted that it's all he thinks about, all day long, about how he wants to give me a baby.

I told him that we can't stress about it and that we just gotta go with the flow. He still seemed pretty down.

I don't think I talk about TTC and all the ins and outs with him really - that's why I started this blog {and why I post on boards}. I did tell him that FF said I'd O'd, but that's all.

He does stress though - he got upset and stressed when I wasn't pregnant the first time we started TTC. I explained that it can take a while - his sister took 8 months to get pregnant. He just wants everything to happen straight away. He has no patience.

Today I'm gonna be a little extra nice to him - I'll make him pancakes for breakfast when he wakes up and try to cheer him up a bit. I don't want him to start being all negative and I know that if I get a BFN this month, he'll beat himself up about it. 

I don't want to jinx it, but I do have a really good feeling this month. I keep getting butterflies in my tummy and I keep feeling cramps and twinges. I never normally notice these things. I refuse to get wrapped up in all the hype - I've done it before and it just upsets me so much if AF arrives.

This time around, I'm not testing until AF is late. I'm not going to over-analyse every twinge or cramp or possible symptom. I'm going to leave this in God's hands. {But I still have a pretty good feeling about this month - not really sure why.}

No comments:

Post a Comment