Sunday, January 24, 2010

POAS pushers

Surprisingly, this morning I feel a lot better. I don't feel as irritated {Yay} and that warm, feel-good feeling? It's almost throbbing now! But it makes me smile. I feel like a teenager who has butterflies in her stomach. {insert goofy grin here}

So, I'm now 7DPO, my temps have stayed up and without trying to jinx it, I have a really good feeling. Even the girls on the board have a good feeling about it.

Last night, DH and I settled into bed and he turned around and said, "Ok, I'm getting impatient now. Can you just test already?"

I was surprised because he was the one who didn't really want us testing early - to avoid disappointment. Even the girls on the board have been very good with not being POAS-pushers. It's my husband who is now pushing me to POAS!

But now, I can't stop thinking about it. Now I want to run (literally) to the pharmacy and get some tests. Even though I know it's too early. I actually have a ClearBlue Digital Test in the cupboard, but the only reason I'm not breaking it out is because I know it'll be too early.

Damn you, hubby, for putting these thoughts into my mind!

So, if I'm not pregnant, I don't know what's going on. I posted yesterday on a board that I'm cranky all day and I'm exhausted. When I'm not sleeping, all I want to do is devour all food in the house. I had dinner at about 8:30 last night, and we went up to bed at about 10:30. I was laying in bed and I was hungry - you've got to be kidding me!

It's been happening for a few days. I'll eat and be full and about 2 hours later, I'm ready to eat again. DH just laughs at me now. I'm not even a big eater! When we go out to eat, DH always wants me to order starters, because I never finish a main meal.

So hopefully I'll have the willpower today to stay away from the pee sticks. Otherwise, you'll probably hear back from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment